x

Setting up an Online store with existing Templates on Square?

Hello, I'm new to Square.

Currently in Singapore for the summer but I'm actually based in Sri Lanka. 

My daughter would like to se to up an online store (sans payment for customers) as delivery will be done personally and payments will be COD (cash on delivery). is there an easy way for her to set up her store ie by using existing templates that you provide for example? I don't see the templates anywhere on your site for setup. Please advise how I can help my daughter set up the look oh her HOMEPAGE for her online store?  Many thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Wicked_AJ, welcome to the Seller Community and thanks for your post!

At the moment, the Square Online site has only two templates : Shop All or Order Online, but you can customise your font and site colour scheme anytime from your account. You can switch between either the Shop All template or the Order Online template, depending on whether you are a retail business or are operating a takeaway services. 

Although you can build your website with Square Online, if you enable "Accept online order" option your customers won't be able to complete a payment and place an order because Square is not available in Singapore or Sri Lanka. Learn more on our international availability here

Emma
Community Manager, Square
Message 2 of 2