x

Square Register Customer Display image

Hi - setting up my new Square Register and everything going really well. Im trying to add my business logo to the Customer Display Screen and while it does load, I cant get the resolution right. Im using a jpeg, size 1465 x 518 and it just stretches across the customer display as if it's too big. I've tried resizing my image and note that the help text says recommended size 2328 x 1144 so I've tried making larger and smaller but nothing changes on the customer display screen.

Any advice appreciated.

Rebecca

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @BakerST ๐Ÿ‘‹

The recommend dimensions for images on the customer facing display are 2328 x 1144 pixels - when you're resizing the image, are you stretching it to fit these dimensions, or are you adding extra space around the edges of the image (eg expanding the canvas). I've also heard reports that 1818 x 1144 pixels can help if you're finding the sides of images get cut off.

You can upload your image file by signing in to your Square Dashboard online:

1. Sign in and click Account & Settings.
  2. Click Locations > select your location.
  3. Scroll down to the section call 'Branding' and look for Point of Sale Checkout Background.
  4. Click on the thumbnail to remove your current image; click on the blue + icon to add a new image.

If you're still having trouble here I recommend getting in touch with our customer support team for further help. You can call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat or email:

1. Sign in to your Square account

2. Head to our contact page https://squareup.com/help/au/en/contact

3. Go to "Other"" then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us" or "Email us"

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2