x

Why are my Facebook images not syncing with my Online Store?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Square Online Store + Facebook Sync]

Hey!

I'm having an issue with Facebook Pixel syncing images from my square online store to Facebook catalogue/Instagram shopping. In my square online store, I have a product with 5 colour variations, each one has its own image with the correct coloured product. Facebook catalogue is pulling these colour variations however it is only taking the first variations images. I've tried updating the images from the Facebook catalogue however when square sync's it overwrites the new images. Does anyone know if it's possible to sync the other variations images?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hello @theandouz,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

To make sure i'm understanding, is this an integration between Facebook and your Online Store exclusively? Are all your items supposed to be syncing between both catalogues? If you can provide the URL to your Facebook page and Online Store, that would be great, thank you!

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2