x

Zapier integration with Invoice Ninja missing necessary fields

So I'm working on zapier integration between square and invoiceninja.  I have client creation going well between them, but not create invoice.  At first, I was getting blank invoices as I forgot to add optional details.  However, when I went into the optional details, suddenly it appears the fields granted to zapier are drastically lacking!

How are others integrating square with bookeeping software via zapier?  Did you manage to figure out how to get product name, quantity, and cost out of the system?  All I get, and I tested this via google sheets just to see what was available to dump, are total amount in three places, and product literally says "REGISTER" rather than the product I "sold" in the test transaction!

I am in communication with a zapier techsupport rep, but if anyone here knows what to do, I'm all ears.  People have asked when I will start accepting square payments, but I can't make square public in my business without ensuring transactions get properly imported into my software first.

Anyone?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @songdove

Currently we do not have an official integration with Zapier or Invoice Ninja. Companies can build integrations with Square, but we only partner with companies listed in our App Marketplace

If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out to me! 

Message 2 of 3

Thanks, I figured out a non-zapier method to use the transaction csv file and do what I'm after.  It will simply be a daily end-of-day task for those days when I do square transactions.

Message 3 of 3