x

Can we set up a payment method from our website?

Hi can we set up a payment method for our clients via our website? I have the basic little square swipe plug in. If not is that option available at all with square?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Welcome to Square and to the Seller Community @mikemanhas!

Yes, you can use Square to accept payments from your website. โœ…

If you already have an eCommerce site, you'll find this thread useful: How to Connect Square Payments to your eCommerce Partner Site. That thread outlines the steps to add Square to several websites that Square integrates with including Weebly, WooCommerce, Wix, GoDaddy, Magento, ZenCart โ€” and more! 

Or, if your website isn't one of the sites Square integrates with, you could use Square's Transaction API to accept payments on your website. This thread has more information: Is there a way to add Square payments to my website?

I hope this helps you to get started! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

I also am interested in  " Does anyone use Square for taking payments on their website?"

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@cftt2018 I moved your post over to this thread so you can see the links with more information I provided above.

This should help you to get started, but if you have any specific questions about taking payments from your website let me know! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4