x

Can I change how often I transfer funds to my linked bank account?

Hi! I am liking my new Square payment solution, though I haven't used it much yet.

My bank charges a fee per transaction on my account, so I was wondering if It's possible to "bunch up" transfers to, say, weekly instead of daily?

Thanks.

[This post was updated by moderator in 2019 to reflect a name change - deposits are now called transfers.]

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello again @Silverthreads

Currently we only have Next Business Day Transfers in Canada. We don't offer weekly or monthly transfers in our other markets either.

If you have any other transfer questions, feel free to reach out! 🙂

[This post was updated by moderator in 2019 to reflect a name change - deposits are now called transfers.]

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Best Answer

Hello again @Silverthreads

Currently we only have Next Business Day Transfers in Canada. We don't offer weekly or monthly transfers in our other markets either.

If you have any other transfer questions, feel free to reach out! 🙂

Message 2 of 7

Thanks, @Chad . Thanks for letting me know. 

Message 3 of 7

@Chad Is this still the case? We would really like to use Square for our online store but would like to have transfers batched weekly or monthly. If this is not yet possible, do you have any plans to make this available in the near future?

Thanks

Nicki

Message 4 of 7
Admin

Hey @BokashiLiving! Jumping in for @ Chad on this one. We don't have any new information to provide on this topic. I checked in to see about a time line but there's no news to share. Sorry to disappoint! But if and when this feature becomes available, we'll be sure to post here in the Community.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 5 of 7

Hi!

monies come the next day to my account usually, but there seems to be a delay today. How do I rectify this?

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey @litallewellyn,

Thanks for writing in and welcome to our community 👋

While we can't look into your transfer settings via this forum, this is something our team can look into with you. Please reach out to our CS team when you get a chance so we help further! 

Message 7 of 7