x

contact form submit issue

Hi. I'm trying to finalise the eShop I have created but still can't get the contact form submit button to work. I have set it all up for a potential customer to email me with it, but whenever someone tries, the form is not sent after they press 'submit'.

Thanks in advance. Yvonne

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your form submissions, @Ymarrscolourist! When you have a moment, it's worth checking which email address you've linked to your form submissions to ensure they're being sent to the right address. Sign into your Square Online Dashboard and select Edit Site to navigate to the form segment on your site. Next, click Settings > Form Settings to check which email address is entered in the email notification field. Please let us know how you go!

Message 2 of 4

Hi, thanks for this. Yes, I did that - I even tried to change it, it made no difference! 😞

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for giving this a try already, @Ymarrscolourist! In this case, I'd suggest reaching out to our support team directly so we can see if there's a bug at play here. You can call us on 1-855-700-6000, or email us here

Message 4 of 4