x

"Sent from" Email address on digital receipt

Hello. I'm new to Square and I'm getting everything set up to start taking online orders. One thing I'm having trouble with is configuring the receipt. The customer will get a digital receipt when they place an order however the email is from "no-reply@editmysite.com". Where can I change this email address to my own?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Ken_Lowe and welcome to the Community/Square!

Here's a Support Center article that goes over how to edit your digital receipts.

Or do you mean with your Square Online website? If so, you can edit the store emails that your customers receive from Settings > Email setup within the Square Online section of the Dashboard. 

Let me know if that clears things up!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Hello Ashley. Thank you for weighing in. However my issue is not resolved yet.

I feel the information on this page which was cited is inaccurate:

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5424-customize-digital-receipts-and-invoices

It states:

"...visit Account & Settings > Receipt. The appearance of both invoices and digital receipts is managed from this page."

There is no mention of receipt anywhere on that page.

However, under the Business category there is a receipt option. However, I get a message stating, "Oh no, something went wrong.

It looks like we are experiencing some problems on our end."

I'll try again later. Thanks

Message 3 of 6

The technical issue has been resolved...but this is the same Receipt configuration tool that I know of that is not overly helpful to me. For me, my sales will be exclusively online, at least for the foreseeable future. There is a default email address of no-reply@editmysite.com buried somewhere and I want to fix it or at the very least get rid of it. 

Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

I am seeing the same issue. Any resolutions? 

Message 5 of 6

I think it's Online - Communications - Email & Text Alerts

Message 6 of 6