x
Green4fun

I had fou ransactions with in 15 minutes last night go through as no sale what can I do about it

I had  4 transactions go through within 15 minutes but this morning I saw it stated no sale what should I 

Message 21 of 24
Admin

Re: I had fou ransactions with in 15 minutes last night go through as no sale what can I do about it

Hi @Green4fun

I'm moving your post over to a thread that exists in the Community about this issue.

Unfortunately you're going to have to work it out with the customers to get the sale if you rang it in as cash/other. 

Message 22 of 24
Highlighted
Inahuri

Accidental cash option for credit card transaction

I was in the cash mode when I took two or three credit card payments, I believe they signed once they swiped, but because I was in the offline mode I wasn't aware but not being accepted. I am not finding a completed transaction for those three customers, it never said they were pending either. Is there any way to recover those swipes and turn those into credit card payments? Or am I out the money? When I saw it was a cash transaction before they swiped, the other options on that page where shaded and I could not click on them.

Message 23 of 24
Admin

Re: Accidental cash option for credit card transaction

Hi @Inahuri

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. Unfortunately there's not much we can help with in regards to payments accepted as cash since no payment card information was processed. 

Check out the Best Answer in this thread, and give our CS team a call if you need more details about the payment. 

Message 24 of 24