x

Add to cart button

I cannot find the add to cart button any where. All I see is buy now? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Hi @Lovetheislands2.  Need a little more information to point you in the right direction, here.  Are you buying something from a Square seller — if so, can you provide that seller’s URL or a link to the item that is showing buy now?  Do you have a Square Shop set up for your business — if so, what is it’s URL?  Also, a screen shot might help a lot.

Hopefully, with that info I can get this resolved for you.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 6

Www.ltd4r.com

camt find a add to cart button to add, only checkout now?

Message 3 of 6

It seems for simple transactions square only has checkout now and PayPal only has add to cart feature

Message 4 of 6

Wish that was first thing on there web site, hours and hours

Message 5 of 6
Super Seller

@Lovetheislands2 So what service are you using to build the website I see right now?  Square Online, Weebly, or something else?  Do you want a full-service online store that allows buyers to purchase multiple items via a shopping cart?

Square Online has the capability to do all of that and more.  You just need to build your item catalog in your Square Dashboard.  Then, customers will be able to add items to their cart and checkout using Square’s payment processing services.  You can also specify your hours and other information, such as return policy and such.

But, as you observed, for simple one-item-and-done transactions both Square and PayPal have their own “buy now” functionality.

I don’t want to overwhelm you with a bunch of links you don’t need, so if you’ll let me know what you are trying to accomplish with your web site I can be a little more targeted in my help.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 6 of 6