x

Adding Products to category pages

Hi, new to the website process, and so far found it quite straightforward.  However when i have to come to add more products to my category pages, I seem to just be adding them to the shop all page- please can someone help me as I would like my products to all be in one place- i.e childrens/ christmas/easter etc. Thank you 

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

@lindsaysmith88 When adding a new item or amending an existing item, you have an option to add this item to a category. To bulk edit existing items, from the Dashboard, go to Online / Items / Site items. Select each item you want in a certain category and click Bulk edit, chose Add to category and choose the relevant one. Hope this helps, Tony

https://the-ungrateful-wench.square.site

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @lindsaysmith88, welcome to the Seller Community!

I can definitely take a further look into this for you. If you have the Shop All page enabled, it should have all your items listed alongside your categories (below is an example from my test website). 

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 11.20.53.png

When editing your site, if you click into the Shop All page, you should also see a tab call Item list and be able to Arrange & add items here. All the products should be in the one place on the Shop All page. 

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 11.21.39.png

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 11.21.54.png

I hope this is what you're looking for. If not, let me know!

Tra
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Best Answer

@lindsaysmith88 When adding a new item or amending an existing item, you have an option to add this item to a category. To bulk edit existing items, from the Dashboard, go to Online / Items / Site items. Select each item you want in a certain category and click Bulk edit, chose Add to category and choose the relevant one. Hope this helps, Tony

https://the-ungrateful-wench.square.site
Message 3 of 3