x

Adding buy and view cart buttons to a website

I use square mainly for shows that I go to - but I would like to add buy buttons to my website. Set up so if a customer wants to purchase more than one item a cart is created for them. 

In the past I used paypal - but in redoing the website - it seems I can no longer create a view cart button. 

Is there a way to create add to cart buttons for individual items as well as a view cart button that can be used on another website - or is my only option to create a storefront with Square Online and link to it. 

I use Yahoo's Site Builder for my website and having something I can just copy and paste is what I'm looking for - I don't do coding and can't afford to have a site professionally done. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

To add a buy or view cart button on your website, you'll need to work with a developer

If you don't have a developer, starting a Square Online Store is the most ideal. But you might be interested in Checkout links which allows your customers to purchase your items individually online without creating an Ecommerce website. 

@CHightshoe

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

New follow up question to this- So if we have 10 different items on our website, there is no way using Buy Buttons for customers to buy 2 of these and 1 of those before making their purchase?  They'd need a cart of some kind.  I cannot believe there are no sample pages anywhere that we can see how it would work.  

Message 3 of 3