x
Highlighted

Adding keywords to items

Is there a way to add keywords to items so that they will get picked up in searches at the register? I have found that when I add words to the "description" field, they come up in searches on the back end, but not at the register. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Adding keywords to items

Hi there, @MIrabellesBaker 👋 Welcome to the Seller Community! We appreciate you taking the time to post your question here. Hopefully this space proves to be a helpful resource in your effort to grow your business!

In regards to your question concerning keywords in item descriptions, this is unfortunately a known limitation. Would you mind clarifying where you see this data show up on your "back end"?  I am curious to if it would offer a workaround for other Sellers who are also looking for this feature.

I will keep an eye out for your response!

Message 2 of 5
Highlighted

Thanks for your reply. I put keywords in the Description field when I create an Item. The words in that field are searchable when you are working with Items.

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Admin

Ah, got it. Thanks for stepping in to assist @Pesso @MIrabellesBaker.

Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

@Joe_ I believe that @MIrabellesBaker means that on the web dashboard items are searchable by words in the description.

Message 5 of 5