x

Are end-of-day reports availability with next-day transfer?

[This post was updated by moderator in 2019 to reflect a name change - deposits are now called transfers.]

I manage a cafe within a museum and our finance department is wondering when an end-of-day report would be available once a day is closed, using the next day deposit option. We would gather the money (cash, check, CC) with the report to be processed, so they are wondering if that would be available by the next morning or would we have to wait until the transfers are cleared before we turn in the money. How would I get an end-of-day report to their department each day?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

With Square, your reports are real-time. You don't need to wait for an End of Day Report.

Check out the Reports section and the Deposits section of your Dashboard. You should be able to find all the information your finance department needs. My bet is the finance department would be interested in the Sales Summary report and the Deposit report. The summary will give you a breakdown of all sales and how they were paid for, and the deposit report will give you a breakdown of all fees Square pulled from the deposit.

Hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 3

Awesome, thank you!  I also received an email from Support that verifed this as well, so it looks like we'll have all we need!  Appreciate the quick response!

Message 3 of 3