x

Can I receive more than one deposits in one day?

I am new and have a few questions. Can I receive more deposit in my account in one day? 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

If you use the Instant Deposit feature, you can deposit multiple times in the day. The minimum balance you have to have to be able to use Instant Deposit is $25.00.

Please note there is an additional 1% fee for Instant Deposit.

Check out the Square help page for more info about Instant Deposits.

If you elect not to use Instant Deposit, you are limited to one deposit a day. That said, It's really, really rare for the deposit to take more than a day to hit your account. For me, I get an alert about the deposit at 9:00 my time, and the funds are in my account the next morning. Your situation may be a little different, but chances are your deposits will hit just as fast. As long as your bank doesn't hold the funds for any reason, that is!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

If you use the Instant Deposit feature, you can deposit multiple times in the day. The minimum balance you have to have to be able to use Instant Deposit is $25.00.

Please note there is an additional 1% fee for Instant Deposit.

Check out the Square help page for more info about Instant Deposits.

If you elect not to use Instant Deposit, you are limited to one deposit a day. That said, It's really, really rare for the deposit to take more than a day to hit your account. For me, I get an alert about the deposit at 9:00 my time, and the funds are in my account the next morning. Your situation may be a little different, but chances are your deposits will hit just as fast. As long as your bank doesn't hold the funds for any reason, that is!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 2