x

Can't find Square Online site in dashboard!

Hi, I just registered and when I log in I can't find the online store option on the dashboard. Maybe I am missing something, could anybody help please? Thank you in advance! 🙂

Message 1 of 11
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

You can navigate to your Square Online overview page via your Square Dashboard, @1748Bakehouse!

Start by logging in - once you're in your Dashboard, you'll have a sidebar menu on the left - filled with colorful icons. You will see one of two things, depending on how your Dashboard is set up. 

You may have a blue icon that says Online below it:

Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 5.35.14 PM.png

Or - you may have a link titled Online below your colorful icons on the left-hand side of your screen:

Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 2.41.34 PM.png

You can click and drag both the links and the colorful icons to move them around!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square Community Moderator

Hi @SweetieFluff! Welcome to the Community.

It sounds like you might be located in a country where Square isn't yet available for payment processing.

In that case it doesn't show you all the options we have to offer on your online Dashboard.

You can read more about international availability here on the Support Center

Ashley C
Message 2 of 11

We are in Florida, and also cannot find the Online Store module in our Square for Restaurants Dashboard. Help!

Message 3 of 11
Alumni

Best Answer

You can navigate to your Square Online overview page via your Square Dashboard, @1748Bakehouse!

Start by logging in - once you're in your Dashboard, you'll have a sidebar menu on the left - filled with colorful icons. You will see one of two things, depending on how your Dashboard is set up. 

You may have a blue icon that says Online below it:

Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 5.35.14 PM.png

Or - you may have a link titled Online below your colorful icons on the left-hand side of your screen:

Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 2.41.34 PM.png

You can click and drag both the links and the colorful icons to move them around!

Valentina
Message 4 of 11

When I reopened for the 2021 Season I discovered that my Online Store link was not on the Dashboard. I was able to find the link by Selecting "Orders" and then "Order Partners" from the menu on the left. I selected Square from the list of partners as I had already had an active website through Square. Once I selected Square, my Online Store appeared. 

Message 5 of 11

I also have no link to access my store, and no icon that is labeled anything like "online"

Message 6 of 11
Square Community Moderator

Hi @ohmt Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble finding the Online option on your dashboard. If you do not see the icon in the top left, it will be listed as a link in the second section on the left.

You may need to hover over the list you see to scroll down to see all of the options. 

Message 7 of 11

I still have not been able to locate my store link. Can someone please help?

Message 8 of 11
Alumni

Found in the Site Editor. 

From the Square Dashboard > click the Online tab in the navigation menu. You'll land on the Overview Page. 

Below the message Welcome back, (your business name), you'll see the site URL hyperlinked in blue text. 

@kbrooks3

Justin
Message 9 of 11

I can't find "online" label on my dashboard

Message 10 of 11
Alumni

Hi there @fuad 👋

I updated the Best Answer here to include an additional screenshot that should help.

Let me know if you still cant locate the Online button/link in your Dashboard!

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Message 11 of 11