x

Collecting customer data

We are local library "selling" donations, memberships and raffle tickets with links/QR so customers can go online and pay.  In running the ORDERS report, the raffle tickets has all info - name, address, email, phone.  We did set that one as SHIPPING.  The other items only have phone and email address - no mailing address. Tried to fix by adding optional fields for address/city/st/zip and phone.  Now customers are being asked for that info twice.  Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hello @jlamar, thanks for reaching out. I am happy to assist, but I am not sure if I fully understand your inquiry. When you have a moment please reach back out and clarify what you are trying to accomplish? I will keep an eye out for your reply.  

Message 2 of 3

We are selling raffle tickets using an online link.  We have not set up a full online store.  Only have these tickets which customers may buy with credit/debit card and we'll either mail or deliver them to the customer.  I did set up the item up for shipping.  We added custom fields for address/city/st/zip and phone.  Customers are being asked for that info now twice.  I think I can drop my custom fields but not sure.  We need a way to generate reports daily that tells us who bought how many tickets, where to deliver/mail them, and have a phone for coordination.  Square collects all of that info when someone charges using that link.  I just want to be able to get access to that information.  Square tech support has not be helpful.

Message 3 of 3