x

Star TSP-100 receipt printer compatible with square stand?

Is the star Micronics TSP100 compatible with the iPad square system? Not the 143 but the 100.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 25
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Yep! And in fact, they're one and the same; TSP143III is the model number of the TSP 100 (which is admittedly pretty confusing.) For example, you can see the printer has TSP100 printed on it physically, but it's technically the 'STAR MICRONICS TSP143IIILAN.'

Hope that helps!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Is there any other way to tell if it's the Square stand that's the issue? We had everything set up including putting the stand on top of the cash drawer with the adhesive sticker provided by Square. It's ackward to bring the stand and the cash drawer down to the other location to hook up the printer that seems to be working. Thanks.

Message 22 of 25
Alumni

Hey there @grinderjohn - sorry to hear about this trouble.

Please check this Support Center article for ways to solve Square Stand USB Attachment Issues. You can also watch this video to make sure your printer and Square Stand are properly connected.

I hope this helps, but know you can get in touch directly with our support team if you're still running into trouble with this. 

Message 23 of 25

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me if the Star TSP143IIIU receipt printer would be compatible with square along with an android and a APG VBS320-BL1616 cash drawer? We already have this current printer and cash drawer and wanted to double check that these would all work together.
Thank you

Message 24 of 25
Alumni

Hey @jcs437 - I've merged your post with a thread on a similar topic. Check out Helen's answer for more information on Android-compatible hardware. If you have any further questions, let us know!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 25 of 25