x

Confirmation emails/texts not being sent for pick up option

Hi all,

Have just set up my website and everything so far is running smoothly.

Except, when the pick up option is selected a confirmation email or text are not being sent to the customer. Please help.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Ashlea1,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your online store notifications.

Are you finding this happens with all customers, and is it something you've tested yourself?

I'm not aware of any ongoing issues of this nature and it may be difficult for us to troubleshoot the issue via our Seller Community - if you need further help with this you can call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat or email:

1. Sign in to your Square account

2. Head to our contact page https://squareup.com/help/au/en/contact

3. Go to "Other" then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us" or "Email us"

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Ashlea1,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your online store notifications.

Are you finding this happens with all customers, and is it something you've tested yourself?

I'm not aware of any ongoing issues of this nature and it may be difficult for us to troubleshoot the issue via our Seller Community - if you need further help with this you can call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat or email:

1. Sign in to your Square account

2. Head to our contact page https://squareup.com/help/au/en/contact

3. Go to "Other" then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us" or "Email us"

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2