x
Beta Member

Consignment and Resale Inventory - Square Integrated Solution

Hello all!

We are getting to close to launching our demo for our consignment softare - Rose by Consignor Connect. A little about our history: we've been in the consignment business for 42 years. Four years ago we transitioned to Square for our POS/CC solution. We immediately fell in love with it. The only problem was that we still had to manually input our sales into our DOS based consignment software (yes, seriously we were using it in an emulator) 😮 Anyway, we've been looking at consignment software for a while and have yet to find any that work with square and we are far too busy to not have a fully integrated system. So, we built our own. OMG, that's not easy if you've every done that before. The two asks we had for our software developer: 1. integration with Square (not as easy as it should be to say the least). 2. Ability to enter inventory from a mobile device AND print labels remotely from said mobile device (nightmare).

Fortunately, he figured them both out and now we are just smoothing out some of the rough edges to get her ready for release.

If you have already contacted me for access, thank you! If you are interested and haven't yet contacted me, please let me know so I can put you on the list! Thank you all for your patience. We are excited to offer a real consignment software experience fully integrated with Square!!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Beta Member

Please message me if anyone is interested in demoing our consignment/resale software. We'd love to get some feedback on it before we start charging for it. Thanks!

Mike

Message 2 of 8

I will be opening a consignment gift shop in August and am needing both a cc processor and a way of tracking inventory.  I like square but am wondering how to keep track of my consignors and inventory.  Is this my trick?  Tell me more!

Message 3 of 8
Beta Member

Yes! Rose and Square are separate but integrated. Square processes your cc's and gives you access to all of Square's services. Rose tracks your consignment/resale inventory, keeps you in touch with your consignor's/vendors and allows you to print inventory labels from your mobile device, a consignment first. 

Message 4 of 8

Can you email me (Personal Information Redacted) some pricing details and/or a demo?  

Message 5 of 8
Alumni

Hi @inthemaking - I removed your email address from this post to protect your privacy and identity. If you want to exchange your email, the best way is to send a private message.

Feel free to do that by going to the user's profile page. Once you hover over their avatar, a box will pop up with the option to "send message"!

Message 6 of 8

Thanks for keeping my privacy!  When I go into them, hover and click to 'send message', I get no option to send a message to anyone, simply the square screen with the search bar that says 'search questions, keywords, user'.  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks for the help!

Message 7 of 8

Something must have been goofy when trying. I logged out and tried again this morning and had no troubles.  🙂

Message 8 of 8