x

Instant transfer less than full balance.

Does anyone know if it is possible to instantly transfer less than your full available balance?  If so, how do you do that?

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey! Welcome to the Seller Community. 🙂

At this time, the only way to transfer a specified amount to your bank account is if you have the Square Card, which will hold your funds in your account for the intent that it will be spent on your Square Card. 

We are tracking feature requests for this though so always keep your eyes posted for any updates!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Best Answer

Hey! Welcome to the Seller Community. 🙂

At this time, the only way to transfer a specified amount to your bank account is if you have the Square Card, which will hold your funds in your account for the intent that it will be spent on your Square Card. 

We are tracking feature requests for this though so always keep your eyes posted for any updates!

AshleyK
Message 2 of 8

How do i make a custom amount to do a instant transfer to my accnt

Message 3 of 8

Hi there, @Hellcats 👋 Thanks for asking your question!

I've merged your post with an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for this feature. You may find this Best Answer from Ashley helpful in this situation.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Joe
Message 4 of 8

I want to Instant Transfer some of my balance, not all of it.  How is that done please?

Message 5 of 8

Hi there, @YourDesign! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Seller Community and ask your question. We are happy to have you in the fold!

I've merged your post into an existing thread regarding this same request. This Best Answer from Ashley might shed some light here.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Joe
Message 6 of 8

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: can I make a partial instantaneous transfer to my account?

can I make a partial instantaneous transfer to my account?

Message 7 of 8
Alumni

Hi there @luismesa

This isn't a feature that is currently available, so I've moved your post over to a thread where others have expressed interest in the ability to instantly transfer part of their Square Balance to their bank. We'll definitely be sure to post here in this thread if we have any updates for you. Stay subscribed to receive a notification 👍

Valentina
Message 8 of 8