x

Customer Accounts?

Hello! I'm wondering if there is a feature that allows me to setup accounts for a customer that allows them to purchase items, and pay later? We have quite a few business owners who would purchase using customer credit with our old (horrible) POS system. I can see that there is an option to invoice, but I'm wondering about the easiest way to go about this. Is it possible to set up an invoice for a customer already in the system, add the items to it, save it, and then say once a month we send them said invoice? Also, are they able to pay the amount off using a credit/debit card on their own, or do they have to be present to pay off at the location? Thank you!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

I have a few customers that I set up “ payday” tabs for. The easiest way to do it is turn on “ tickets” in your square settings. Then you just add the customer to the sale, add items to the cart like you normally do, instead of ringing up the sale you would choose the Save Cart option. Then when that customer wants to add to it during the month you go to saved carts, select the cart and choose “ open cart” add the additional items and once again save cart. Once you reach the agreed on date then you once again open the saved cart, ring up and select invoice as payment option to send them an invoice. It adds steps but keeps the tracking 

Message 2 of 2