x

Customer Names

Hello. We used Squre for the first time last weekend at our school fundraiser. I am able to see the correct number of transactions and the amounts but I can not pull the information that gives each donor's name. We would like to be able to send individual thank you notes to these people. Is there a way to view the names of all donors?

Thanks for your help. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

The only way I know is to look at the transactions report. Link  This will show you all the transaction you did for the time frame you select.  If you click on the transaction it will show you the customer name on the right in the transaction details.  From there you can click on the customer name to get there info.

Or you can go to the Customer Screen, link and sort by last visit and find them this way.

I don't know of any other way of finding this information.

Message 2 of 4

I have tried that method and it says "Unknown" on most transactions.  Anyone know why it might say that or a way to find out the names from here? Thank you for your quick response, RHatch.

Message 3 of 4

Yes if you did not collect their information it will not show you more than the last four I recommend when you are charging someone one to send them to the online store so they enter their own details or you add them the the transaction by selecting add a customer and enter their information. Hope this helps 

Message 4 of 4