x

Feature Request: Ability to Send Invoices from Custom Email Address

Feature Request: Ability to Send Invoices from Custom Email Address

Do invoices I send come from my email address or a square address?

I’m concerned an invoice has gone to clients spam. 

0 Likes
5 Comments
Admin

Hey @milo,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Square invoices comes from a generic no-reply square address - invoicing@messaging.squareup.com .

I'd get your customer to check their junk mail and adjust their email settings to accept emails from the Square email domain, to ensure they're getting all your invoices!

Hi guys!

Is there a possibility to use my own domain to send that invoice from square?

Square Community Moderator

Hello, @brcross

Welcome to the Seller Community! Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. Currently, it's not possible to use your own domain to send Square Invoices. We understand that this is a feature you'd like to see, and we appreciate your patience as we work on implementing additional features to our Square Invoices.

Rest assured, if there are any updates on this matter, we'll reach out to you with more details.

Have a wonderful day!

Hi Square,

Are there any updates to this functionality? Or can you provide a timeline for when this functionality could be implemented?

Thanks for any info,

John

Square Community Moderator

Hi @studiosfz,

I appreciate you touching base with us to ask about this feature!

I've reached out to the Invoices Team, and although I'm unable to provide specific development timelines, I can say that this feature is currently in the pipeline. Rest assured, we'll share an announcement via the Seller Community once we have more updates to share about this.

I've gone ahead and updated the title of this thread and relocated to our Ideate board for Square Invoices, so we can better track the feedback received from other sellers.

In the meantime, let me know if I can assist with anything else!