x
Beta Member

Hiding team member's information on the POS screen?

Hi, I just got the Square register recently. 

I saw that all of my team members information, including their wage, is displayed on the POS screen. From an HR perspective, I don't think each person's hourly rate should be open to everyone's viewing. Is there a way to hide that information or hide the whole tab from the POS? 

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

You may want to setup Team Passcodes...Here is a link on how to do it :

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5591-get-started-with-employee-management 

When setting these codes up you can limit what certain users can do and see.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Best Answer

You may want to setup Team Passcodes...Here is a link on how to do it :

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5591-get-started-with-employee-management 

When setting these codes up you can limit what certain users can do and see.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 3

Did you ever get help with this? They tried to make me pay for Team Plus to get rid of this, but all you need to do is to go to "security" on the settings page and then enable passcodes so they have to put in a passcode to actually view this. I worked with the permissions over and over and over but didn't realize until much later that it would never help unless I actually went to the security screen on the POS and enabled passcodes there!!!! 6 months too late!!!

Message 3 of 3