x

How can I contact Square's Support team?

How can I speak to someone in the phone

Message 1 of 56
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Here's how to contact Square's support team:

You'll need your customer code to call.  Follow the instructions below on how to get it.

Go to Square's support page.

Click “More”

Click "I don't see my issue"

Click "Call Support"

Write down your Customer Code

Call 1  855  700  6000

Judy T Shumway

View Best Answer >

Message 8 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

I want to talk with some one

Message 2 of 56
Super Seller Alumni

To contact Square's support team:

You'll need your customer code to call.  Follow the instructions below on how to get it.

Click “More”

Click "Call Support"

Call 1  855  700  6000

Judy T Shumway
Message 3 of 56
Beta Member

I received a call back from square ab=nd they will not talk to me as they say my account is deactivated.  I never deactivated the account and now it looks like Square is refunding transactions and I do not know who these people are

Message 4 of 56
Admin

Hey @armenianhammer2!

Please send me a private message to look into this further, as it sounds like it's account specific and not meant for public boards. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 5 of 56
Beta Member

How do I do that 

Message 6 of 56
Admin

Just sent you a private message @armenianhammer2!

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 7 of 56
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Here's how to contact Square's support team:

Click “More”

Click "Call Support"

Call 1  855  700  6000

Judy T Shumway
Message 8 of 56

Hi Judy:

I’m trying to write to congratulate Jack Dorsey.   Can you provide me with his E-mail address, please.   Thank you.

Mitchell J. Rappaport, Rewired

*Co-conceived: “The Americans with Disabilities Act” together with Au.S.A.G. Ramsey Clark (d), 01-02-1968.

*Co-creator, field of Rehab Architecture

*Other

Message 9 of 56

awesome, what if they ask for a customer code to proceed with the call?

Message 10 of 56
Square Community Moderator

Hey @A_Hadi,

Very sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your account. These forums are public, so to protect your privacy, we need you to continue to work with our Account Services team directly. They should have sent you an email with specific information on 8/6/21 about your account status, and actions that need to be taken. They'll reach out to you at the email address associated with your account just as soon as they have any updates. Apologies again for the frustration, and thanks for your understanding.

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 11 of 56

The 855-700-6000 number does not work. Tried several times. Waited over one minute for it to either connect or give recording the number is not in service message - just heard dead air! And yes, I do know my customer code.

Message 12 of 56

Thanks their email to me had a 1-800-700-6000 # to medical sales 

Message 13 of 56

What the hell is a "customer code">>????!!!!!  I just want Square to give me some answers that I can't get on the freaking page!!!!  What is a number that I can get to a real human being that knows what the hell is going on!!!

Message 14 of 56

THIS IS NOT WORKING I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I NEED TO GET TO TALK WITH SOMEONE THIS IS NOT GREAT SERVICE I'M GOING TO LOOSE MY SALE IF I DON'T SPEAK WITH A LIVE AGENT

Message 15 of 56
Super Seller

To get in contact with Square support follow this link. https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact that gets you to the support page. Then select the issue you’re having so you’re connected to the correct people. If you don’t see your issue then select more and It should give you a phone number and email address 

Message 16 of 56
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @SASILLA01,

We are sorry you are running into an issue. We cannot make callouts through The Seller Community, you would need to follow the steps @homeprogreen provided above to get in contact with support.  I know you want live support but I can certainly help as well! Please let me know what is going on? 

Message 17 of 56

no one every answears the computer refers you back here i need real human contact or nothing ever get done with these programs

Message 18 of 56
Super Seller

The CBD program doesn’t have any phone support. You have to contact the regular 1st level support and ask for them to escalate it to the CBD program email support. I have a business in the CBD program so maybe I can answer your question if you tell me what it is 

Message 19 of 56

I have to talk with a customer service person as soon as possible.  How do I arrange that?

Message 20 of 56

The customer service number is[Redacted], but I'd suggest using the contact page and selecting your topic and email asking for a call so that you ensure you get the person you need.

Message 21 of 56