x

How can I sync my dashboard inventory to my Online Store Inventory?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Weebly Inventory synch to Square]

I need to know if we are able to sync the inventory from our Weebly site to Square Items.  Last year we operated with minimal online sales on our new to us website and online presence, but with Covid online sales are booming.  Unfortunately our inventory is not synched from Weebly to Square so all our sales in Square say “uncategorized”.  Please help in assisting us on getting our inventory synced from Weebly to Square!!! 🙂 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hello @MJGovBooster,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

Has syncing inventory correctly always been an issue? When did this start happening?

/reply 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

Alex - my inventory has never been synced from Weebly to square. I built my Weebly site and then connected to square. I pray there is a resolution to this soon. 

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hey @MJGovBooster unfortunately you'll need to create a Square Online Store if you're looking to sync items with your site. You can't sync inventory with your existing Weebly site.

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4