x

How do I access a customers email, from my receipts which have been sent

I had two customers make a purchase of plants. One was a cash transaction , the other was credit. Both requested an email receipt, and I took their email addresses. They requested I send them additional info about the product, plants, that were purchased. Since I had typed the email address I assumed I would be able to retrieve it and send them what they needed. I can look at a copy of the receipts, see the last 4 digits of the social and what was purchased  but there is no email address listed. . 

They are both waiting for me to follow through on the info about the plants they purchased and I can not find the email addresses. Please help me do so. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

If you go to the Cutomers tab in the Dashboard, you can search by email address in the in search box at the top. You can also do partial email addresses if you think that it may have been mispelled. If you click on a customer, you can see their past orders and send them a receipt. 

Message 2 of 4

Sorry, you misunderstood. I have found the receipt and I have dates,  amounts but there is no email address, which is what I am looking for. They had never been here before and I thought asking them to provide am email address for their receipt would allow me to follow up. If I knew their address p, yes I could search, but all I have is receipt numbers here. 

Thanks

Message 3 of 4

Go to the receipt in your Dashboard and click on it. In the upper-right hand corner, click on the ellipsis (...) and hit "Edit Customer". As long as the transaction was appropriately associated with the customer, the email address should be listed there. 

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 10.20.22 AM.png

Message 4 of 4