x

How do I change my website from Instagram style to multiple page style.

When I initially began set up I chose an Instagram style page to let my followers shop directly from may feed but I realize that is not what I want. I want to choose a regular style multiple page site.  It said I could change later but I can not find where to change it. Can someone please help me? 

Thank you,

Donna

Message 1 of 3
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: How do I change my website from Instagram style to multiple page style.

Hi @BloominDK In order to do this you will need to make a new page and then make that new page your home page. I have a few screenshots below. 🙂

Once your page is created, you will click on Page: Home, right next to Add +, and then click the three horizontal dots to make it your new home page. 

1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @BloominDK In order to do this you will need to make a new page and then make that new page your home page. I have a few screenshots below. 🙂

Once your page is created, you will click on Page: Home, right next to Add +, and then click the three horizontal dots to make it your new home page. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

THANK YOU SO MUCH.  It did exactly what I needed it to do. I thought I had to reset the entire set up. I'm excited to build it now.

Message 3 of 3