x

How do I get the sales funds into my (already linked) bank?

[This post was updated by moderator in 2019 to reflect a name change - deposits are now called transfers.]

Made transactions but they won't go into my bank. It's already linked and square has taken out .01 cents numerous times. Read somewhere that I have to tell square when to send funds to my bank on the 'transfer to bank' heading ---There was no such menu on my apps menu bar. ? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

Your transactions should all be deposited according to your usual deposit schedule, which can be found on your dashboard at Accounts & Settings -> Business -> Deposits.

You also have the option of setting up Instant Deposits on this page, too. Instant Deposits are made when you hit the Deposit button in your transactions section of your app or on the home dashboard page. Those options will be available once you successfully link a card. You don't have to do Instant Deposits though; it's just nice to have set up.

New businesses may not see all their deposits right away. Square may hold deposits for a few days to verify your business and to make sure you're not doing anything shady. Once you're past that trial period, your deposits will follow your deposit schedule.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 3 of 3