x

How do I link my bank account from the Square app?

App doesn’t have a link to bank account option. I am in the U.K. how can I fix this to use the app?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: App doesn’t have link to bank account 

Message 1 of 6
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @LenamoreStables, thanks for reaching out! You should see an option to link the bank account within the Square Point of Sale app if you go to Settings. If you have never link a bank account before, the option will usually come up at the very top and also when you scroll down to Bank Account.

ink (73).png

ink (74).png

Alternatively, you can also link your bank account by going through your online Square Dashboard via a web browser. The option to link bank accounts are under Account & Settings > Account > Bank Accounts.

ink (75).png

You can find more information about bank linking in our Support Centre here

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @LenamoreStables, thanks for reaching out! You should see an option to link the bank account within the Square Point of Sale app if you go to Settings. If you have never link a bank account before, the option will usually come up at the very top and also when you scroll down to Bank Account.

ink (73).png

ink (74).png

Alternatively, you can also link your bank account by going through your online Square Dashboard via a web browser. The option to link bank accounts are under Account & Settings > Account > Bank Accounts.

ink (75).png

You can find more information about bank linking in our Support Centre here

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DfGZhUNT7QBmzZTa6 

From My account I dont see the "Add bank account" attached is a screen shot of what I see. 

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

As Tra noted above, go to account from there and then bank account, if this fails, go to squareup.com and attempt from there!

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 4 of 6

Hello, When I go to Squareup.com and attempt from there, the screen turns light gray and nothings happens.  No box to enter my bank information.  Does anyone have a phone number or e-mail for Squareup?

Message 5 of 6
Super Seller

Hey @JGutierrez

This link might help : ) 

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Questions-How-To/How-do-I-contact-Square-Support-in-the-UK/td-p/1...

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 6 of 6