x

How do I make my appointments available to my customers?

I can only book the appointments for my customers. When they try to book, after selecting a service, the calendar dates are grey and can't be clicked to select date and time.

Message 1 of 14
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Change your time you have listed for your service from 1 day to 6 hrs or lower. Having it listed as 1 day leaves no time left to be scheduled on the calendar. I did this for my site and it worked. Good luck.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Alumni

A couple of different things could be happening here, @kairosspearo. Typically, when your customers aren't able to book an appointment themselves, it has something to do with a setting. I'd first recommend taking a look at your Calendar to make sure that your availability isn't conflicting with staff member hours.

If you could possibly share the link to your booking site here, we may be able to provide a bit more insight!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 14

I am having the same problem, the calendar is grayed out so the customers cannot select a date. This is the link to my page:  https://square.site/book/58BRVHH7DPX4Z/details-r-us-llc

Message 3 of 14

https://square.site/book/3B3QEZWJEHFE7/kairos-spearfishing-waialua-hi

Thank you for your response, I figured it was a setting but couldn’t find it. There are no staff members, it’s just me. 

Message 4 of 14

Best Answer

Change your time you have listed for your service from 1 day to 6 hrs or lower. Having it listed as 1 day leaves no time left to be scheduled on the calendar. I did this for my site and it worked. Good luck.

Message 5 of 14
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for adding your tips, @DetailsRUSLLC!

Joe
Message 6 of 14

Thanks man!

Message 7 of 14

@kairosspearo 🙌📈

Joe
Message 8 of 14
Beta Member

okay so I'm switching from Glossgenius to square appointments....but as I'm blocking off time to get lunch (12-1pm) and my daughter from daycare(5pm-6pm).....when I look at my own booking site its only showing like two time slots available and there's more hours actually available. how do I change this?

Message 9 of 14

Hey there, @paigenicole0920

Thanks for reaching out in the Community! 

Does this happen no matter which service you choose or one in particular? 

It sounds like this is account specific, so I would suggest contacting our amazing Appointments advocates  directly to dig into this. They will be able dive deeper into your issue or file a bug ticket - if needed. 

Thank you! 

Kassi
Message 10 of 14

Me too! Same problem.

15-Minute Free Reading 

Message 11 of 14

Never mind! I got it. It was a settings problem.

I confused the app by turning on the 'Block extra time' button yet I scheduled available appointment times back-to-back.

Message 12 of 14

So glad you got this one solved, @KarinFogerty! Thanks for reaching back out and letting us know. Feel free to reach out again if anything else comes up. Cheers!

Joe
Message 13 of 14

My appointments still show grey when they click my booking site. I have reviewed my setting and everything looks correct. I am the only staff member.

Booking site: https://squareup.com/appointments/book/L5RPMY94G00C9

Your assistance is appreciated.

Message 14 of 14