x

How do I resolve “we need you to resolve all errors before we can continue” when linking my bank acc

I have tried 50 plus times and reinterred everything over and over and can’t work out why I keep getting a red error message that says “WE NEED YOU TO RESOLVE ALL ERRORS BEFORE WE CAN CONTINUE” 

Please help.....Thank you

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @Moira,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble linking your bank account to Square.

This looks like an odd one - what kind of device are you using to enter this info - a mobile device or a computer? Do you know what we browser you're using? 

If you're not sure on any of the above, I recommend giving our support team a call on 1800 760 137 - they'll be able to look into this a little further 👍

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Thanks Sheamus I did ring support - they don't really know either but it appears that what ever I eventually did resolved the issue and my bank account is being verified. 

The problem was the error message never highlighted what the error was so over multiple variables it could be anything.

Message 3 of 5

BTW I was using the App on my Iphone and my browser is Safari

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Glad you got it working in the end @Moira 🙂

I'm passing on your feedback to our team to check if there were any issues with bank linking recently.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5