x

How do I set up e gift card sales from Retail POS app?

I have the retail POS app and am trying to set up to be able to sell e gift cards from the item library. The instructions on the support page don't apply to the retail app. Specifically it says to go to settings on the app and then select Gift Cards. The retail app doesn't have a gift card option under settings. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Sorry for the confusion @lkingxep.

Currently, the ability to set up eGift cards is only available on the iOS version of the Point of Sale app. I don't have a timeline for when this feature will be available in the Retail app but I'll share your request with the Retail team.

In the meantime I'll ask our Support Center content team to make this fact clearer in the help article you mentioned. Thanks for flagging this! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

@Sean I don’t see the eGift Card option on Square Retail. Please help!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@lkingxep @TCSlaguna I have a quick update for you: you can now sell eGift Cards from the new version of the Retail POS app. Head to the Actions menu to get started. 

For more information about Retail's new features, and the steps to update the app check out this thread: The new Suqare for Retail POS app!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4