x

How do I sync Square to my Etsy account after making changes?

The title of this thread has been changed from the original: How do I re-sync to Etsy site after price change

Hi, I’m new to Square,

my inventory synced to square, but then I had some price changes. How do I get my square app to re-sync?

Another question while I’m here. I don’t have the external piece. Will I be able to manually enter cards using the app if there’s no WiFi, just using my cells data?

Thank you in advance,

susan

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hi there @Susanscrochet - and welcome to the Square family! 🎊

To sync Square with Etsy again, you'll want to first select disconnect my shop from Square on the Square Sales Channel page within your Etsy account. Once you've disconnected, you'll be able to sync Square with Etsy again following the directions in this help article from Etsy.

As long as you have internet connection, you'll be able to manually enter card information in. WiFi is ideal, but as long as your phone's data plan has a strong internet connection, that will work just as well! Now, if you don't have any internet connection at all, you may consider using Offline Mode to take payments, and in that specific case, you would be unable to manually enter payments.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2