x

How do items appear in sub categories under main heading in navigation bar

Hi all, first timer here

I have designed my shop with a navigation bar with sub categories.  I am adding items and wanting them to appear in the sub categories however when I preview, nothing is appearing. Do I have to publish to save everything in its correct location or is 'publish' meaning my shop is live to customers.

Sorry for all the questions

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @LeisaWA,

Thanks for reaching out, happy to try and help 🙂

"Publish" does make the website go live - if you don't want to do this I'd check your item listings and make sure they're assigned to a location and are also marked as available for your offered fulfillment methods (eg shipping, pickup, delivery).

You may actually be able to get some better insight here from our support team, who have the ability to look at how your account has been set up (which is something we're not able to do via Seller Community). You call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time) or email via this form.

Please let me know how you go!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thank you Seamus

I suppose the first thing after the set up of location postage etc is making sure that I have created the right 'pages' so to speak in related to the heading and sub headings

Message 3 of 3