x

How long does it take to get your Website noticed

http://www.sandiesclothingshoes.com/

I was wondering how long it takes to get your Website noticed by the 

public.  I have had my Website for a couple of months now and i have

had no sales.  Can anyone give me some advise please.

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: How long does it take to get your Website noticed

Hi @dougiedog1, thank you for reaching out! It can definitely be daunting starting out.

Like @thecafeguy suggest, advertising on social media like Facebook or Instagram can be a great way to get your business out there. With the Square Online Store, you can also link your site and setup Facebook & Instagram Shopping (for more information about this, checkout our Support Centre).

You can also check out this article by Kate from our Account Management team on how to drive sales on social media with live sales, which can help when you are starting out!

We are also partnering with Adobe Spark, which is a digital marketing starter solution that will let you create graphics, social posts and more, which you can use to promote your business online. You can find out more about the trial offer here

I hope this will help! 

1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

I can certainly say your site is live, I can see it and browse ok 🙂

My suggestion - when selling t-shirts especially - is to market on Facebook. Pop a £5 or £10 on an advert perhaps and select a t-shirt that looks trendy for the current climate. It might be a gamble but that's always something I use to try and boost the traffic especially if you're new to the game.

It might not work but it's one of the few cheats in getting yourself out there. Unfortunately as the market is incredibly saturated you need to find a niche to sell. Once you've grabbed your first few customers, use them to expand through loyalty and word of mouth - that way you don't have to keep spending £££s on advertisement.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Best Answer

I can certainly say your site is live, I can see it and browse ok 🙂

My suggestion - when selling t-shirts especially - is to market on Facebook. Pop a £5 or £10 on an advert perhaps and select a t-shirt that looks trendy for the current climate. It might be a gamble but that's always something I use to try and boost the traffic especially if you're new to the game.

It might not work but it's one of the few cheats in getting yourself out there. Unfortunately as the market is incredibly saturated you need to find a niche to sell. Once you've grabbed your first few customers, use them to expand through loyalty and word of mouth - that way you don't have to keep spending £££s on advertisement.

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hi @dougiedog1, thank you for reaching out! It can definitely be daunting starting out.

Like @thecafeguy suggest, advertising on social media like Facebook or Instagram can be a great way to get your business out there. With the Square Online Store, you can also link your site and setup Facebook & Instagram Shopping (for more information about this, checkout our Support Centre).

You can also check out this article by Kate from our Account Management team on how to drive sales on social media with live sales, which can help when you are starting out!

We are also partnering with Adobe Spark, which is a digital marketing starter solution that will let you create graphics, social posts and more, which you can use to promote your business online. You can find out more about the trial offer here

I hope this will help! 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 3 of 3