x

How to customize schedule?

My schedule includes every other Saturday..is there an easier way to enter this information or will I have to enter it one week at a time?

Message 1 of 14
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@SarahMG

Hey there! Welcome to the community and glad to have you here.

You can customize your availability from your Squareup.com Dashboard > Appointments > Calendar > Select the button in the upper right hand corner that says Customize Availability > Customize Staff Availability and select your Saturdays you are working vs not. This will give you broader customization over longer periods of time.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Admin

Best Answer

@SarahMG

Hey there! Welcome to the community and glad to have you here.

You can customize your availability from your Squareup.com Dashboard > Appointments > Calendar > Select the button in the upper right hand corner that says Customize Availability > Customize Staff Availability and select your Saturdays you are working vs not. This will give you broader customization over longer periods of time.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 14

I do no have the "Customize Availability" option. I have "edit availability", but that does not give me the option to select an "every other" saturday schedule.

Message 3 of 14
Admin

Hey @LizBitz-

This is an existing feature request to have an irregular cadence for availability (every other Saturday). Hopefully it's a feature we'll be able to provide in the future. I'll make sure to post an update in this thread when one becomes available. 

Thanks for surfacing this, and for your patience! 💡

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 14
Beta Member

Hello!
I would like to know how to make the third Sunday of the month a regular day off as the title says. Do you have any ideas?

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 14
Alumni

Hi @Beleco - it isn't possible to set an irregular availability cadence for your schedule at this time. It looks like someone asked this question in the Community, so I've moved your post here to continue tracking interest in this ability!

As long as you stay subscribed to this thread, you'll receive a notification if we have an update to share about this Feature Request.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 14

The button is GONE to edit the availability each week!!! Now what??? I need to figure this out asap.

Message 7 of 14

As I look at the calendar for my site in a different phone I see that it only starts for the 10th how can I open my appointments from the week of the 1st through the 7th of December my clients are not able to book online for that entire week and I know that there's availability how can I make it to where they can book for that week instead of  waiting until the 10th book something... I want my up and coming week booked before they start for the month

Consecrated HandZ 

Message 8 of 14
Admin

Hi @Consecrated! Welcome to the Seller Community! 

I moved your question to this thread. If you take a look at @kellyj's answer above, she outlines the steps to take to customize your availability on your calendar.

I hope this is helpful!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 9 of 14

I want to change the days and hours I am available on the calendar.

It will allow me to change a week at a time but I want to reset the default days for the whole year.

I have already tried going here: https://squareup.com/dashboard/locations  but the hours listed there are fine.  At some point I changed my default availability to be different than my business hours and now I don't know how to change it back!

Any suggestions?

Message 10 of 14
Admin

Hello @sfiii

Have a look at @kellyj's answer above for the steps on customizing your availability!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 11 of 14

[This title has been modified from it's original: Appointments]

How do I change the availability for appointments? My hours are listed as 10-6, but customers aren’t able to book an appointment before 12...  how do I fix the availability?

Message 12 of 14
Alumni

Hi @Janet3 - welcome back to the Community!

Can you please share a link to your booking site so we can take a look?

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 13 of 14

So that I am clear, there's no way to set it and forget it??? We have to schedule out week by week and not in perpetuity i.e. recurring schedule. My calendar just blew up and here I am reading this thread. 

Yours truly, very frustrated. 

Message 14 of 14