x
Beta Member

How to generate more income as a Health/Wellness Coach

I've been practicing as a h/w coach for 20 years, and never made more than $20k per year.  I want to earn more for this service, how do I do this?? Marketing, pricing, tactical planning, referrals from other professionals, what more...  Jay Kai

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Beta Member

Hey Jay!

Thanks for this question and welcome to the Seller Community! Referrals definitely help with generating new business, but the downside of this is that sometimes it isn't that consistent so just something to be aware of. 

Also, without knowing too much of your business in terms of what you're already doing now, have you gone through a program with other health and wellness coaches? I know there is one called The Health Coach Group and others too where there are courses, and you can network with other coaches in the same field. Might be a good idea to explore that if you haven't. I have found that networking has paid off a lot when I was running my own business.

Hope this is helpful for a starting point!

Message 2 of 4
Square Champion

Welcome to the Square Community!  Don’t be afraid to check out a few forums because you can definitely network with like minded individuals that will help you with some of your questions.  Referrals are great…but you have to still create new business to get those.  You need to set up a content calendar for 30 days…create what you’ll be posting on social media (Instagram/TikTok)) for that month.  You need to post a reel a day…this will build your audience and expand your reach.  Hashtags are not as important as they once were so just use a few that pertains to your business.  Ask questions to yourself like a client would ask.  Set an amount for marketing…and let me give you a little secret that I use.

Use ChatGPT…yep I said it.  Talk to this AI like they are human sitting right in front of you.  Start by saying the name of your business, how long you’ve been in business and that you still haven’t made over $20,000 a year…tell the AI how much you have set aside for marketing and then tell them to make and tell you how to use the budget so that you can make xxxx amount of dollars in let’s say 3 months.

The key is being very specific…hope this helps a little 🙂

Message 3 of 4

Hi @AQUAPONICSOAHU I'm brand new here but I've been doing spiritual life coaching for a number of years professionally and understand where you are coming from.  For me personally, I've decided to focus more on developing the retreat side of my coaching.  I can pull in more clients at one time as a group and I can make more money up front.  At the end of the day I will be doing less appointments and making more money!  Just an idea but feel free to share more info and I'm happy to share as well.  Best wishes to you!

Priestess Sekhmet, Spiritual Life Coach
Message 4 of 4