x

How to increase Limit from 5k to 10k

Good evening,

Can anyone advise please? I need to upgrade the from the 5k limit to 10k. A client is trying to pay me but is unable to pay 7k. It's so embarrassing and unprofessional. 

Many thanks 

Carl

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

I pulled this 

Square.

We’ll let you know whenever we make a change to your limits or remove them altogether. We periodically review your limits based on your processing history and on documentation that we request from you. To proactively request an increase to or removal of your limits, you can respond directly to the original payment limits notice we sent to your Square account. You can also call us, but please have your customer code handy (you can find it in that same notice). We’re available at 0800 098 8008, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

full page here 

https://squareup.com/help/gb/en/article/6569-payment-limits-faq

There’s lots of things in place now loans and financial have hit the UK. If you’re new to Square then I’d get in touch - they might need some more account information - There’s a buffer in place to stop chargebacks / disputes 

We’ve had no problems with amounts that size but we have been using Square for over 4 years.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Best Answer

I pulled this 

Square.

We’ll let you know whenever we make a change to your limits or remove them altogether. We periodically review your limits based on your processing history and on documentation that we request from you. To proactively request an increase to or removal of your limits, you can respond directly to the original payment limits notice we sent to your Square account. You can also call us, but please have your customer code handy (you can find it in that same notice). We’re available at 0800 098 8008, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

full page here 

https://squareup.com/help/gb/en/article/6569-payment-limits-faq

There’s lots of things in place now loans and financial have hit the UK. If you’re new to Square then I’d get in touch - they might need some more account information - There’s a buffer in place to stop chargebacks / disputes 

We’ve had no problems with amounts that size but we have been using Square for over 4 years.

Message 2 of 3

Twiggy,

Thanks so much for the information, much appreciated. Most clients pay via BACS but this one slowed us right down payment wise. 

All the best

Message 3 of 3