x

Is Hp printers compatible

Is HP printers compatible for printing 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller

Message 2 of 9

So we can get 4K pictures from Mars but cannot print reports on a desktop computer with square? 

Message 3 of 9
Super Seller

@CrowHolsters The original question seems to be in reference to printers compatible with the point of sale tablet/stand which are typically receipt printers.  You can use any printer that is compatible with your desktop computer or laptop to print reports from the online dashboard.

So actually the answer is yes, we can get 4k pictures from mars and yes you can print reports on a desktop computer from square.  Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to set up a shop on mars yet.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 4 of 9

Shop on Mars is not recommended. Probe sales are way down after finding no intelligent life on Earth.  😉

Message 5 of 9

I do not see a way to print reports from my desktop.  I can export to cvs and open in Excel.  Seems goofy. Should have researched more before getting square.  

Message 6 of 9
Super Seller

@CrowHolsters Right Click then print works fine for me.  

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 7 of 9

Why can’t I set up my Hp Wi-Fi printer to print online orders, but can find my Lexmark usb printer? This is very inconvenient 

Message 8 of 9
Super Seller

@Ha3 ;

You are not stating which Hardware you can not find the HP printer with.  Are you having problems finding it with a PC, Mac, Square Stand, Terminal, Register, or Android device.  The reason you might be able to find the Lexmark with your device is because the Lexmark is connected by USB physically.  Do you have the HP setup on the device you are trying to print from correctly?  Just because the printer is connected to the WiFi network does not mean the Hardware is compatible with that printer.  Also how are you trying to print these online orders?  When I print my online orders I use a PC and not my Square Stand to print orders, so I can print to any printer on my network that has been installed on my PC(s).

When asking questions in this forum give more details for better answers.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 9 of 9