x

Is it possible to change the font or button size on the checkout tab please?

Hello. I use an iPad with the square checkout but I’d like to have bigger buttons or fonts. Can anyone suggest a way to achieve this please?

Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

You can use the Zoom function in Accessiblity settings on your Ipad to enlarge an area - this will be on the screen all the time. I'd recomemnd you only select window zoom as the region.  If you go off piste in this area it could take you a trip to an apple store or several hours of "Oh why did I do that" to remedy.

Toggle Zoom on and off to see if this helps and only keep the settings for all over options as I have in image attached.

IMG_88B605AE8D79-1.jpg

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

The checkout.square.site is out of the operators control and can only be edited by square themselves. If this answered your question mark it as best answer to help future users find answers easily 

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 5
Admin

Hi @KATAtrading, welcome to the Seller Community! 

At the moment, it isn't possible to make the buttons or fonts bigger. However, it's definitely something I'll surface to our team so thank you for raising this. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

Best Answer

You can use the Zoom function in Accessiblity settings on your Ipad to enlarge an area - this will be on the screen all the time. I'd recomemnd you only select window zoom as the region.  If you go off piste in this area it could take you a trip to an apple store or several hours of "Oh why did I do that" to remedy.

Toggle Zoom on and off to see if this helps and only keep the settings for all over options as I have in image attached.

IMG_88B605AE8D79-1.jpg

Message 4 of 5

Hi this is a question to Square; Surely by now there should be a facility to increase font size for the receipts ??

Message 5 of 5