x

Is it possible to sync inventory tracking with Go Daddy website builder?

Hello,

I am hoping to streamline my inventory tracking process. I currently track inventory via my website, however I have to manually update stock levels if I sell an item in store/ offline. Does the Square App sync with my inventory levels on my Go Daddy website?

I am able to use Square as a payment method on my Go Daddy site.

Fingers and toes are crossed I can remove any manual entries for inventory!

Thank you

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @YumMumTum,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I had a bit of a look into this one for you and it doesn't seem that inventory integration is currently part of the GoDaddy / Square app functionality. So while you can take payments using Square with your GoDaddy online store, you'll unfortunately have to make manual inventory adjustments.

If you're looking for a web-store provider that can sync with your Square inventory you could check out Weebly or WooCommerce

Sorry we couldn't be of more help here! Because GoDaddy build the integration between them and Square, they'd need to add inventory management functionality - it may be worth reaching out to GoDaddy to check if they have any plans to do this!

EDIT: Square Online has been released since this post was originally made, and will also be able to sync with your Square inventory! 

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @YumMumTum,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I had a bit of a look into this one for you and it doesn't seem that inventory integration is currently part of the GoDaddy / Square app functionality. So while you can take payments using Square with your GoDaddy online store, you'll unfortunately have to make manual inventory adjustments.

If you're looking for a web-store provider that can sync with your Square inventory you could check out Weebly or WooCommerce

Sorry we couldn't be of more help here! Because GoDaddy build the integration between them and Square, they'd need to add inventory management functionality - it may be worth reaching out to GoDaddy to check if they have any plans to do this!

EDIT: Square Online has been released since this post was originally made, and will also be able to sync with your Square inventory! 

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 2 of 10

yes add your square account to go daddy, under home tab go to manage store, then under store go to settings then payments youll see where you can add your square there. Once done go to all products, to top right click import and you can sync your square with the website, if you already manually put everything in u will have to delete those cause youll have 2 of each item but once all deleted your set, u will only have to update square and once ready for the website just import, or if u have something on square but u dont want it on the website just click the product then uncheck show on website. I had the same issue.

Message 3 of 10
Admin

Thanks for the heads up @30mph - It does indeed look like this is the case, also confirmed by GoDaddy. Heads up @YumMumTum 👍

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 10

Just wondering, I was having a similar issue... I completed a stock take and updated all my items in square, completed the above import, however not all items are showing the correct stock levels on Go Daddy (some are saying still in stock, when I actually dont have any) Do you have any suggestions?

Message 5 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Hi @LOPINTACK,

Thanks for writing in and welcome to the Seller Community 👋 🙂

As the integration is built out by GoDaddy, I don't have an insight into why your items aren't syncing across from Square. With that in mind, disconnecting and reconnecting the integration can sometimes help. 

The GoDaddy Support team would be the best point of contact to troubleshoot further in this case. You can check out the GoDaddy Help Center here, or call them directly on 1300 351 076 for further assistance. 

I'm sorry I wasn't able to be of more help here!

Message 6 of 10
Beta Member

I’ve just set up a GoDaddy website and  imported the inventory from square. Can you tell me if it’s an ongoing sync of products and stock levels? And does it integrate both ways, orders made on GoDaddy will update in the stock levels in Square? Thanks in advance for your help

Message 7 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Anji29,

It doesn't look like there is a sync between Square, and GoDaddy at the moment. It might be worth reaching out to Godaddy to let them know that this is something you'd like to see, and we'll pass this feedback on to our partnerships team, too! 

Message 8 of 10

Hi guys, I'm new here and have just started looking at setting up an online shop with my square, however, I have a Godaddy website, which I want to link the shop to (previously using Etsy), whilst retaining GoDaddy as my web/domain host... but I seem to only get one option which is to switch my hosting? Is this a problem you have encountered, or understand?

regards,

Juli

Message 9 of 10
Admin

Hey @Organicjuju,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Connecting a custom domain isn't available in the free version of Square Online store, however if available in any of the paid plans. You can scroll down and press "Compare Our Plans" here to see the different features of each plan.

Hope this helps - please let me know if I've misunderstood the question!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 10 of 10