x

Items iPhone

I have added items on the App for iPhone 8, when I tap on an item to charge, it does not carry the dollar amount to checkout. I have put dollar quantities in the items 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @Bubblesandwags,

Thanks for reaching out!

Just making sure you're looking at your item inventory list rather than the custom keypad at the Checkout screen, as per the below screenshot?

IMG_4712.jpg

You should only need to put a custom amount into an item if you've set it up a a variable priced item, and as you continue adding items they should add to the overall sale as per these screens.

IMG_4713.jpg

IMG_4714.PNG

Hope this helps - if you're still having trouble it's worth reaching out to our support team on 1800 760 137. They'll be able to guide you step by step through the process of using your item inventory on the app 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hey @Bubblesandwags,

Thanks for reaching out!

Just making sure you're looking at your item inventory list rather than the custom keypad at the Checkout screen, as per the below screenshot?

IMG_4712.jpg

You should only need to put a custom amount into an item if you've set it up a a variable priced item, and as you continue adding items they should add to the overall sale as per these screens.

IMG_4713.jpg

IMG_4714.PNG

Hope this helps - if you're still having trouble it's worth reaching out to our support team on 1800 760 137. They'll be able to guide you step by step through the process of using your item inventory on the app 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3