x
Admin

Join Square’s Group for Women in Business: TogetHER ⚡️

Hey Seller Community

source.gif

For those of you who don’t know, we have a wonderful group within the Seller Community called TogetHER. 

This group is an opportunity to find connections, get advice, and join a community with fellow women identified business owners and allies. 

Join to start a conversation, introduce yourself, engage with other sellers, solve problems or celebrate successes with other self identified women business owners. 🎉

I look forward to seeing more folks join the group and more conversations getting started!

Join TogetHER to take a look at these recent posts and feel free to reply and share:

️ Share your Square Online site!

Share your business logo!

Click here to join TogetHER

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Beta Member

I am new here and have not as yet been accepted into TogetHER. I look forward to collaborating with all you Amazonian Women!

Message 2 of 8
Beta Member

This is an update from Rhapsody. On Tuesday I was waiting at the door and today I am a new member of TogetHER. Let's Conquer the World!

Message 3 of 8

Welcome! 🐢

Message 4 of 8

I am a single mother of two beautiful daughters who runs an online business. I love love love when powerful women support powerful women. I am a tarot reader professionally and one of the problems most women face is insecurity. Loving ourselves and each other is the key to changing this world. Women yet to realize their strength singularly let alone when they join forces. 

Love you, thanks for being awesome 

Message 5 of 8
Admin

Very well put and so true @sweetlysavage77 🍭 Feel free to request to join TogetHER and start a thread

See you around! 💫

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 6 of 8

Hi my name is Jennifer I am a licensed cosmetologist. I recently went independent at the beginning of 21. I have loyal customers but as always I need more in able to grow. I would love and appreciate any advice.

Message 7 of 8
Admin

Hello @Jferenc! If you'd like to put this question to the togetHER group click here to join!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 8 of 8