x

Locations not visible on my dashboard

Despite the advice that locations can be found on the dashboard (https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5580-manage-multiple-locations-with-square#:~:text=Edit%20Lo...) I had to type "/dashboard" after dashboard in the URL.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Locations are found in Account & Settings > Business > Locations. Are you having trouble finding it? 

@crusty-delight

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Best Answer

Locations are found in Account & Settings > Business > Locations. Are you having trouble finding it? 

@crusty-delight

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

On my dashboard, I can't change locations either.  I have tried for at least a year.  I can log out on my phone and log back into the correct locations but on my mac air I do not get to choose the location.  It is stuck on one location.  

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @ReadMeAStoryTod,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the Seller Community! 

While the app will give you the option to select a specific location upon log in, the Dashboard works a little bit differently. You can click on the tab with your location name to view the dropdown showing your other locations in your dashboard.  

If you're looking for reports for example, simply select "All Locations" to filter the reports by location. 

I hope this helps! 

Message 4 of 4