x

Making Appointments at Same Time

hi there, new to setting up appointments.  We have a school uniform shop and wish to setup fittings over the xmas period in 3 x change rooms for set 30min blocks.  Can this be done? eg so that 3 people can all book in at 8am for a fitting into 3 separate change rooms?  I assume it all has to be under the one specific location so calendar is altogether.  I've tried testing 3 appointments but instead of 30mins it comes out as 90mins.  Thanks in advance!!  Sacha

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @BalmoralPnC,

Thanks for writing in to the forum 👋 I noticed it's your first question here, welcome to the community!

Square Appointments could definitely help with booking in appointments for your school uniform fittings. You wouldn't need to create multiple locations for this, but you'd need additional staff members. Each appointment requires a staff member, so to take three appointments simultaneously, you'd need three staff members. Check out to add team members here - keep in mind that multiple team members would require a subscription to Square Appointments. 

Alternatively, appointments would be scheduled one after the other, which sounds like what you've already set up now. 

I hope this helps - let us know if you have any other questions around Square Appointments. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Best Answer

Hi @BalmoralPnC,

Thanks for writing in to the forum 👋 I noticed it's your first question here, welcome to the community!

Square Appointments could definitely help with booking in appointments for your school uniform fittings. You wouldn't need to create multiple locations for this, but you'd need additional staff members. Each appointment requires a staff member, so to take three appointments simultaneously, you'd need three staff members. Check out to add team members here - keep in mind that multiple team members would require a subscription to Square Appointments. 

Alternatively, appointments would be scheduled one after the other, which sounds like what you've already set up now. 

I hope this helps - let us know if you have any other questions around Square Appointments. 

Message 2 of 5

Hi @Arie 

I am New to Square Appts too.  I am also a P&C wanting to set up a specific date/day and times for appts.  Eg Thursday and friday on a set date.  I have updated the avail-abilities per staff member (2) and Business hours to match. However when i share the domain, I cant seem to select a date and its not showing the dates/times advised.  What have I not finished setting up or doing wrong? 

Message 3 of 5

Heya @TracyBWSS,

You might have to take a look at your settings via your Appointment Calendar Page. Click on the clock icon in the top right-hand corner:

This will bring up the option to customise availability on specific dates:

Please let us know how you go!

Message 4 of 5

Hello, I have just started to set up Square Appointments. doing generally well with it. However i am having trouble with setting specific dates and times on those dates for it. When i try to book in, using the domain for it- its not showing any availabilities. Although my business hours are in place for it in calendar. EG only Thursdays and Fridays between set times. 

Message 5 of 5