x

Making a customized flow automated email campaign

Concern: I would like to know if squareup can do some email automations similar to mainstream email marketing tools (keap, activecampaign, & mailchimp).

With regards to making "automated email campaign" can we make our own customized email flow to when our email be triggered aside from the given pre-made automations square has premade for us(found in Choose a Campaign > Automated).

For example, I would like to link an external online form in our website and have it connected to squareup in 
which if they completed the form, an email will be sent to them. Another example is after a customer completes an online form, squareup sends an email, and then have an option to put another delay(time) then another subsequent email will be sent, and so on. It will like be a series of emails. Hoping for a response if you know.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Community, @Shanimage

There is an option for an email campaign through the Marketing Subscription. You have the option to customize emails out to your customers for coupons, events, etc. 

Take a look at the Support Article I tagged and let me know if you have any other question. I am happy to circle back. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2