x
Highlighted

My items in the webstore are showing but are unavailable for purchase.

I have everything visible and in stock but the buy buttons say Unavailable. My page for online memberships works fine and I'm able to accept fees that way. 

Message 1 of 9
2 Best Answers

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Square Community Moderator

Re: My items in the webstore are showing but are unavailable for purchase.

Best Answer

@Oaimba make sure to go to Items in your Online Store Dashboard and mark all your items as "available" in your online store. This may help to fix it. Thank you! 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
Highlighted

Best Answer

Hey @cog and @thesugaredberry,

If you've made sure all items are set to available and you've made sure there's a shipping/fulfillment or pickup option checked for each item already- 

I'd recommend contacting our direct CS team who can take a closer look with you.

We can't see into your setup here from the Community but they can assist further on their end. 

Ashley C

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Best Answer

@Oaimba make sure to go to Items in your Online Store Dashboard and mark all your items as "available" in your online store. This may help to fix it. Thank you! 🙂

AshleyK

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
Highlighted

And what happens when they are already marked as available but still show as unavailable via the Square Online site? Where does one look next?

Message 3 of 9
Highlighted

I have tried all the troubleshooting I can find and my products also show up as unavailable. 

Message 4 of 9
Highlighted

Best Answer

Hey @cog and @thesugaredberry,

If you've made sure all items are set to available and you've made sure there's a shipping/fulfillment or pickup option checked for each item already- 

I'd recommend contacting our direct CS team who can take a closer look with you.

We can't see into your setup here from the Community but they can assist further on their end. 

Ashley C

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 9
Highlighted

Appreciate the response; I have already reached out as this seems to be a re-occurring problem. 

Message 6 of 9
Highlighted

Making sure that the fulfillment was designated and also to mark how much stock was available for each item was what worked for me. Hope this helps.

Message 7 of 9
Highlighted

Re: Why are items in my online shop showing unavailable when there are items available??

i see that this thread is 4 years old yet i am having the exact issue. i have spent aprox 13 hours trying everything to fix it and nothing. i need to talk to someone today please. the directions for help don't even line up with what is on the screen which makes it impossible to trouble shoot accurately. HELP

Message 8 of 9
Highlighted

Re: Why are items in my online shop showing unavailable when there are items available??

Hi @barbarashirkey and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to a more relevant thread because the one you commented on was 4 years old and pertained to our old online store.

There's troubleshooting listed in this thread as well as a link to our direct Support Team. 

Ashley C
Message 9 of 9