x

Order notifications

My notifications have completely stopped for some reason when I receive an order. I don’t even receive an email. I have the square POS app and the weebly app, neither of which give a notification unless I’m actually in the apps themselves. I used to receive emails when I got an order but these seem to have stopped now too (they’re not in my spam folder either). Can anyone help?

Thank you!

laura 

Message 1 of 7
Report Inappropriate Content
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller

Add all the square email addresses to your contacts, sometimes the emails can be blocked if they’re repetitive from what your device sees as an unknown user.

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 7
Admin

Hey @EnchantedDreamr, sorry to hear you're running into this! 

It's definitely worth adding all the Square email addresses to your contact like @MJD suggest; this will ensure that emails aren't blocked by the email provider. For convenience, here's the list of emails you can whitelist:

• hello@weebly.com
  • noreply@weebly.com
  • no-reply@weebly.com
  • hello@emails.weebly.com
  • noreply@promote.weebly.com
  • no-reply@editmysite.com

Hopefully this will help! 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 3 of 7

Thank you so much. I will do that 🙂

Message 4 of 7

I am not receiving push notifications ( cha ching ) from the weebly app!!! This is really inconvenience as a online delivery service…I’ve done all the necessary troubleshooting and Weebly/square don’t know why…please help

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @Deliveryservice

If you are still not receiving order notification sounds, I recommend contacting our Customer Success team directly so they can investigate this. 

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 7
Beta Member

My order notification emails are set to use two email addresses which has always worked fine until today when the notification came to one address but not the other. 

https://the-ungrateful-wench.square.site
Message 7 of 7